- @PackXC #gopack @bELIeve_MOSKlatest & greatest 3 days ago
- @bELIeve_MOSK nice finish twitter.com/packxc/status/…latest & greatest 3 days ago
- #gopack @bELIeve_MOSK twitter.com/packxc/status/…latest & greatest 4 days ago
- RT @TomBradysEgo: When your teacher won't bump up your grade from a 63 to a 95 https://t.co/syRoKsKbhHlatest & greatest 5 days ago
- RT @shopcom: Friction Free 3000 Engine Treatment provides superior engine lubrication, engine power & fuel economy: bit.ly/2wZ9qjF…latest & greatest 5 days ago
Share this blog!
Choosing Between Making Money and Doing What You Love – Leonard A. Schlesinger, Charles F. Kiefer, and Paul B. Brown – Harvard Business Review
The 3 Brains Theory indicates we collect information in our cerebral brain. We have filtered information to a point where we seek 90% of it is for negative signals such as danger from predators. So as a culture people have a history of seeking protective information. The 2nd Brain is the information filtered through the stomach/digestive tract where 100 million neural receptors lead to detection of what we refer to “gut feelings”. The 3rd brain is located in atrial peptides. There are 40,000 neuron receptors in the heart and these are geared to fight or flight responses e.g. “courage”