- RT @ShoppingAnnuity: "Everyone creates their own personal economy, they just don't know it. People that don't take responsibility for creat…latest & greatest 6 days ago
- RT @sempfi: #voicesaveshiannlatest & greatest 1 week ago
- #voicesaveshiannlatest & greatest 1 week ago
- RT @ShoppingAnnuity: "Because we connect households, not only do we create an annuity for ourselves we also help our fellow friends, family…latest & greatest 1 week ago
- @AmericanExpress @kerriganhealthlatest & greatest 2 weeks ago
Share this blog!
Choosing Between Making Money and Doing What You Love – Leonard A. Schlesinger, Charles F. Kiefer, and Paul B. Brown – Harvard Business Review
The 3 Brains Theory indicates we collect information in our cerebral brain. We have filtered information to a point where we seek 90% of it is for negative signals such as danger from predators. So as a culture people have a history of seeking protective information. The 2nd Brain is the information filtered through the stomach/digestive tract where 100 million neural receptors lead to detection of what we refer to “gut feelings”. The 3rd brain is located in atrial peptides. There are 40,000 neuron receptors in the heart and these are geared to fight or flight responses e.g. “courage”