The 3 Brains Theory indicates we collect information in our cerebral brain. We have filtered information to a point where we seek 90% of it is for negative signals such as danger from predators. So as a culture people have a history of seeking protective information. The 2nd Brain is the information filtered through the stomach/digestive tract where 100 million neural receptors lead to detection of what we refer to “gut feelings”. The 3rd brain is located in atrial peptides. There are 40,000 neuron receptors in the heart and these are geared to fight or flight responses e.g. “courage”
- RT @thestacklife: When life gives you 🍋s - hell with that. Throw them back - you don't want them and you don t like Lemonade. Go get what y…latest & greatest 4 days ago
- RT @T_Harv_Eker: If you can't stop thinking about it, don't stop working for it. #tharveker #doitlatest & greatest 4 days ago
- RT @Wolfpack_TF: Good luck to the current and former #Pack! gopack.com/news/2017/6/20…latest & greatest 4 days ago
- RT @andrewweissman: Stop flushing your money down the toilet! @isotonix @marketamerica @shopcom @shoppingannuity… instagram.com/p/BVnDv1KjO23/latest & greatest 4 days ago
- RT @RocknRibfestNH: #HappyFathersDay to all the amazing dads out there! We hope you'll be treated to delicious ribs, cold drinks & live mus…latest & greatest 6 days ago
Share this blog!