Like me, most people are taught to go to school, get good grades. Then go to college, get good grades. Get a good job with benefits and ‘security’. This worked well in the 1940s and 1950s when pensions were offered along with ‘lifetime’ employment. This also the time frame when we all had rotary phones and IBM Selectric 2 typewriters. That is not the case today. We live in the digital age. We would never write a long document on a typewriter and more people have wireless communication devices aka PDA in lieu of the landlines of yesterday. See “Leveraged Income” and the “Dalai Lama’s observations”
- RT @ShoppingAnnuity: "Everyone creates their own personal economy, they just don't know it. People that don't take responsibility for creat…latest & greatest 6 days ago
- RT @sempfi: #voicesaveshiannlatest & greatest 1 week ago
- #voicesaveshiannlatest & greatest 1 week ago
- RT @ShoppingAnnuity: "Because we connect households, not only do we create an annuity for ourselves we also help our fellow friends, family…latest & greatest 1 week ago
- @AmericanExpress @kerriganhealthlatest & greatest 2 weeks ago
Share this blog!