Like me, most people are taught to go to school, get good grades. Then go to college, get good grades. Get a good job with benefits and ‘security’. This worked well in the 1940s and 1950s when pensions were offered along with ‘lifetime’ employment. This also the time frame when we all had rotary phones and IBM Selectric 2 typewriters. That is not the case today. We live in the digital age. We would never write a long document on a typewriter and more people have wireless communication devices aka PDA in lieu of the landlines of yesterday. See “Leveraged Income” and the “Dalai Lama’s observations”
- @PackXC #gopack @bELIeve_MOSKlatest & greatest 3 days ago
- @bELIeve_MOSK nice finish twitter.com/packxc/status/…latest & greatest 3 days ago
- #gopack @bELIeve_MOSK twitter.com/packxc/status/…latest & greatest 4 days ago
- RT @TomBradysEgo: When your teacher won't bump up your grade from a 63 to a 95 https://t.co/syRoKsKbhHlatest & greatest 5 days ago
- RT @shopcom: Friction Free 3000 Engine Treatment provides superior engine lubrication, engine power & fuel economy: bit.ly/2wZ9qjF…latest & greatest 5 days ago
Share this blog!