Like me, most people are taught to go to school, get good grades. Then go to college, get good grades. Get a good job with benefits and ‘security’. This worked well in the 1940s and 1950s when pensions were offered along with ‘lifetime’ employment. This also the time frame when we all had rotary phones and IBM Selectric 2 typewriters. That is not the case today. We live in the digital age. We would never write a long document on a typewriter and more people have wireless communication devices aka PDA in lieu of the landlines of yesterday. See “Leveraged Income” and the “Dalai Lama’s observations”
- RT @T_Harv_Eker: If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.…latest & greatest 3 days ago
- good pizza twitter.com/najispizza/sta…latest & greatest 1 week ago
- RT @T_Harv_Eker: "If we are ever to enjoy life, now is the time, not tomorrow or next year." - Thomas Dreier #goodorgoodlatest & greatest 2 weeks ago
- RT @BostonSemiEquip: Lasers Could Replace USB Chargers rdmag.com/article/2018/0…latest & greatest 3 weeks ago
- RT @T_Harv_Eker: If you’re not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you’re determined to learn, no one can stop you.latest & greatest 3 weeks ago
Share this blog!