Like me, most people are taught to go to school, get good grades. Then go to college, get good grades. Get a good job with benefits and ‘security’. This worked well in the 1940s and 1950s when pensions were offered along with ‘lifetime’ employment. This also the time frame when we all had rotary phones and IBM Selectric 2 typewriters. That is not the case today. We live in the digital age. We would never write a long document on a typewriter and more people have wireless communication devices aka PDA in lieu of the landlines of yesterday. See “Leveraged Income” and the “Dalai Lama’s observations”
- RT @mashable: This smart watch is designed for the visually impaired https://t.co/e1WbCJmNwolatest & greatest 2 days ago
- RT @T_Harv_Eker: Always remember to focus on yourself. #LifeTip https://t.co/EHJQcpEFUolatest & greatest 2 days ago
- RT @Patriots: The roster battle at wide receiver continues. Here's what to watch for tonight: #NEvsHOU https://t.co/wuOrTaokYTlatest & greatest 3 days ago
- RT @T_Harv_Eker: What a shame or rip off to human society if you don’t share your unique message with the rest of the world. #tharvekerlatest & greatest 3 days ago
- RT @T_Harv_Eker: “Synchronicity occurs at the intersection of your awareness, response, perspective, and action.” ― Andrea Goegleinlatest & greatest 1 week ago
Share this blog!