Like me, most people are taught to go to school, get good grades. Then go to college, get good grades. Get a good job with benefits and ‘security’. This worked well in the 1940s and 1950s when pensions were offered along with ‘lifetime’ employment. This also the time frame when we all had rotary phones and IBM Selectric 2 typewriters. That is not the case today. We live in the digital age. We would never write a long document on a typewriter and more people have wireless communication devices aka PDA in lieu of the landlines of yesterday. See “Leveraged Income” and the “Dalai Lama’s observations”
- RT @thestacklife: When life gives you 🍋s - hell with that. Throw them back - you don't want them and you don t like Lemonade. Go get what y…latest & greatest 4 days ago
- RT @T_Harv_Eker: If you can't stop thinking about it, don't stop working for it. #tharveker #doitlatest & greatest 4 days ago
- RT @Wolfpack_TF: Good luck to the current and former #Pack! gopack.com/news/2017/6/20…latest & greatest 4 days ago
- RT @andrewweissman: Stop flushing your money down the toilet! @isotonix @marketamerica @shopcom @shoppingannuity… instagram.com/p/BVnDv1KjO23/latest & greatest 4 days ago
- RT @RocknRibfestNH: #HappyFathersDay to all the amazing dads out there! We hope you'll be treated to delicious ribs, cold drinks & live mus…latest & greatest 6 days ago
Share this blog!